Saturday, July 5, 2008

What happened to my dear old friend the Stink Bug?

I miss the days of last summer, chasing them down and flushing them towards their demise.
Come to think of it, I may have wasted a lot of water doing that. Oops.
Where are they this summer?
I can say that I saw and killed one back in May and haven't seen one since.
Perhaps drawing and quartering the little bastard, and sticking each part of his body
onto a little toothpick, to be an example to his friends, worked.
Just kidding.
I hadn't really noticed or remembered until VanMan and I were out on a walk and it came to me.
Anyone know what happened to our little friends?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed they werent around either. They were all over the apartment, I just assumed when we moved, that is why I dont see them now.

Ron Lusk said...

They appear to be in my office, here where your dad used to work. During our department meeting the other day, I watched one ambling along the window, working on his tan. But I'll agree that other than this building, I haven't seen very many for a month or two.

d.r. lowing said...

they are the coming community and will make their scheduled appearance in august/september. they are late summer season springers, i predict.