Monday, June 23, 2008


The hunger strike is over.
He still spits all fruit out of his mouth, but at least he's eating.
We're embarking on a new chapter of life this week.
We are officially meeting with our realtor on Wednesday night
to look at a first batch of homes we're interested in!
I won't divulge any of our secrets just yet, but we're both really
excited about the prospects. We'll see!
Needless to say, although we love Nana and Pop-pop,
we are ready to be in our own place.
(the picture is of our last home in NY - I've been missing our little apartment!
Even crazy Jimmy who sat on the stoop talking about politics and the moon.)

2 comments:

lover mother said...

I miss you guys so much! I am glad to hear that the ball is rolling for you guys to get your own place. I hope Wednesday goes well.

Daisy said...

so exciting!! I can't wait to see what you find!