Friday, June 13, 2008

A few things:
1. I declined the job. I love teaching...who was I kidding??
2. It's very awkward having a professional observe your interactions with your own child.
3. Strawberry pie is delicious.
4. Two guilty pleasures: So You Think You Can Dance (because I do even though I can't) and The Bachelorette
5. Love flowers. Always have always will. I'm pretty easy to please.
6. Nothing is better than a sweet morning with the men you love. (husband and son)
7. I love frozen veggie burgers for the baby. Ain't no shame in taking a few shortcuts.
8. Life is a balance. Nothing is more important than the other, so they all deserve equal parts of love and attention. Not terribly complicated but not terribly easy.

3 comments:

Procrastination said...

I couldn't agree more with the frozen veggie burgers! They are our favorite short cut as well!

Daisy said...

hmm veggie burgers, maybe I should try them- for the baby of course- I personally don't care for them.

lover mother said...

I am glad you are holding out for a teaching job. SUMMERS OFF!!! wooohooo!