Thursday, September 25, 2008

Craigslist...

"Wands at the ready! We are seeking "professors" and assistants to lead our
Harry Potter clubs and one night events. Our programs are currently geared to
ages 7-12 and occur in the evening, many on weekend evenings, set-up and
clean-up required. Current background checks needed.
If you are enchanted by the idea of immersing in nights of Harry Potter
mania creating potions, making wands, dueling wizards,
teaching defense against the dark arts and
shopping at Honeydukes then send us an owler of interest
(or email...or call 610-648-0405!).
Dark wizards need not apply!"

David just sent me this posting he found on Craigslist. How funny? I think we'd make a great McGonigal and Dumbledore. Actually, I'd probably be more akin to someone in the Malfoy family, what with my bad temper and all....I'd be flinging those forbidden curses right and left. It would be dangerous, for sure.

2 comments:

d.r. lowing said...

No way! I'm holding out for Mad Eye or Sirius Black or Lupin! I'd be happy with anyone of those assigned roles.

partlycloudypilgrim said...

Sorry to David - he's a cedric diggory.

Sarah - hmmmm maybe Narcissa? She's not quite evil, but quite a temper.
And, she's redeemed in the end!