Friday, May 30, 2008

I hate the phone.
I've been wondering why I've learned to dread it, and I think it's due to the overwhelming amount of bad news I've received upon answering it.
I used to love to answer it....when I was little, it was a huge thrill to be the first one to get it.
I hardly ever answer the phone when someone calls. I wait until I have the time to listen to a message, in anticipation that there will be some great catastrophe meeting me at the other end.
Of course, I don't remember when the last time I got seriously bad news over the phone even happened....figures.

2 comments:

jago invierno said...

I feel the exact same way about the mail. I used to love getting the mail. But now it's either bills or junk. What a waste of time the postal service is.

lover mother said...

ok, sarah....
answer the freakin phone!!!
phone tag sucks.
ha