Monday, May 19, 2008

He kind of looks terrified, huh? It's still cute.
He actually really loves the swings, maybe he was staring at the scary lady with the mullet watching over David's shoulder.
Anyway, I've been thinking about how exciting this season in life is. And I never do this, but I am about to attribute my good mood to the current state of politics.
Is it because G.W. is about to be on his way? Perhaps...this has been a long time...too long.
I really just, for the first time, am super excited about this election - if only for what it represents - a change in the climate. I have my own favorite candidate, but honestly, if either Obama or Clinton end up in office, it would be pretty cool. Historical, obviously.
And I'm the one who always keeps my passport current so I can flee the country at a moment's notice. I have been discouraged about and embarrassed for our country one too many times in recent years. I am so ready for the change that this coming election will bring.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

what a beautiful picture!