Thursday, May 29, 2008

darn.
time to make the decision I'd been dreading.
which is funny because I'm looking for a job, so you'd think I'd be happy to have options to choose from.
maybe teachers understand this, but it's a deliberate thing to decide to take a non-classroom job.
usually it's because people are stressed out or overwhelmed...teaching can be challenging, for sure.
anyway, the question of the day: do I take a non-teaching job?
I genuinely love being in the classroom and am good at what I do, but had been thinking it might be nice to take a job that still had an educational focus but took me out of the classroom. now I'm not sure either way.
oh brother.

1 comment:

words and streets said...

hey, it sounds like you have offers? or are you just deciding to pursue other avenues? tough decision, because i can see you being a great teacher and i bet your kids love you.