Monday, October 13, 2008

Sullivan met Miss Vicky today - she's his new teacher!
He got to do finger painting and had a snack with the kids... there are a whopping 5 kids in the class! So much for being lost in a crowd of crying one year olds.
He seemed to do fine....I, on the other hand, was a little upset, but it's fine.
He's going to love it and I think he'll actually learn a lot from the kids - so that's all good.

I would also like to say that since we bought our Hybrid nearly three weeks ago, I have had to put gas in it ONCE. I feel pretty good about that. I feel especially good when I park next to moms in big SUVs and mini-vans and know that our gas costs about 1/8th of theirs per month.
(Sorry if you have either of the above....nothing personal.)

Oh and kindergarten. Do your teacher a favor and teach your kids how to sit on a chair, how to walk up stairs, how to use scissors, and if you have time, how to read and write.

Happy Columbus Day...(even though he was kind of a creep....)

No comments: