Sunday, December 7, 2008

I have to get Internet.
This is ridiculous.
I have no idea what the latest drama is on The Hills.
Are Speidy still together? Are the tabloids lying?
And who won America's Next Top Model?
Yes...these are the deep issues that keep me awake at night.

I do love this season. Nothing like being cozy at home. (or someone else's home where I can use the Internet...)
Thanksgiving at the new house was perfect. (almost perfect, we were missing some family members that would have really made it perfect...)
I'm hoping that D has the Christmas lights strung when I get home soon.....
We finally have one of those crazy neighbors that puts all sorts of awful decorations on the front lawn...they have one movable one....Micky and Minnie are popping out of a gift box, but the timing and manner of their movements puts them into a rather compromising position, if you know what I mean. I chuckle every time I drive by.

It's been a crazy few months, for sure, but that just makes all the quiet moments all the more sweet.
later