Friday, January 9, 2009

TV
The Office and 30 Rock are the only two funny shows on TV.
Top Chef is great, but Project Runway is better...it's hard to feel like you can make an informed decision about who should win when you can't taste the food.
I'm a sucker for the teeny-bopper shows on MTV. The Hills and now The City. I'm a huge fan of Speidy. They are so gross and fascinating. And Whitney is the cutest. Lauren and Audrina can't hold a flame.
We have TV back now and DVR and it's been super fun. Especially since DVR can tape more than one show at a time.
I just read this and thought, "who cares?" and that just about sums it all up.
But I hold true to the first two. They're hilarious.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I totally agree!! That 9:00 hour on thursday nights is the best!

anne said...

what about gossip girl?