Tuesday, February 26, 2008

dirty apples??

I've been inspired to make my own baby food.
I don't know why - I wasn't a crazy breast-milk only mom...
sometimes I forget to wash apples before I eat them.
But this is fun.
I love picking out things to go into it....
spices, ingredients, liquids.
it probably breaks all the baby feeding rules.
we haven't had any adverse reactions, yet, save some irritated bum after a little spinach.
Today's treat?
Get ready for this....
brussel sprouts and potatoes, pureed with tofu, and a little water.
He loves it.

I love it because it looks so pretty.
All the sweet little containers, just waiting to be thawed and served.
It greatly appeals to my love of order.

1 comment:

Cognitive Dissonance said...

making the food is truely a chore, but a blessing and my wife does a great job. Keep up the good work.